Re: LF: Jason versions and DDS COntroller

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Jason versions and DDS COntroller
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:15:03 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Talbot Andrew wrote:

I've rather lost track of Jason to date, currently using v0.94.  I believe
Alberto was intending to offer a 19200 baud serial link option in a future
upgrade. [...]
Yes, that version is already available for downloading from my site, even though not linked
from the main Jason page. I was awaiting to receive a bit more feedbacks.

If you want to test it, please download http://www.weaksignals.com/bin/jaspak_v095a_test.exe It has both 9600 and 19200 bps as serial speeds, together with the infamous Hendrixizer and the Hard Clipper (to be ideally compared to see whether one of them can be discarded). It can also save/read both to/from WAV and JAS formats, the latter being a file format that contains
the I and Q samples after the decimator.
All reports all welcome.

73  Alberto  I2PHD