LF: Jason versions and DDS COntroller

To: "LF Group \(E-mail\)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Jason versions and DDS COntroller
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:59:22 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I've rather lost track of Jason to date, currently using v0.94.  I believe
Alberto was intending to offer a 19200 baud serial link option in a future
upgrade.
Currently I have a version of my DDS controller that can accept Jason coded
commands for setting the transmit frequency, at 9600 baud, but this has just
about filled up the PIC memory leaving little scope for any further changes.
If the Jason code were changed to allow 19200 baud, the same as my normal
controller rate, all the RS232 routines in the PIC could be reused, freeing
up some memory for later enhancements.

Ideally, options of both 9600 and 19200 would allow for backwards
compatibility.

Andy  G4JNT

"This e-mail is intended for the recipient only.  If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has
misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."

"Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems is
subject to monitoring and auditing."