LF: Re: Limiter in Jason reception

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Limiter in Jason reception
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:13:37 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Alberto and group,

Jason V0.95 successfully downloaded and installed, looks fine. Also pleased to see the decimated file logging function at work - I will do some compatibility checks with my own implementation of the *.Jas-file format soon, and also play around with different types of noise blankers and limiters.

Does your 'Hendrixizer' also affect the processing of data from a wave file, or is it only active when the input comes directly from the soundcard's ADC ?

Thanks and regards,

Wolf DL4YHF.

Now off to catch some falling stars on 144 MHz :o)