LF: Re: Re: Limiter in Jason reception

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Limiter in Jason reception
From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:23:33 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Alberto,

Initial tests with 0.95 look promising. The Hendrixizer isn't quite as
effective as the CoolEdit approach, but is a lot more useful time-wise. It
seems to offer most improvement on static-crash type noise. None of the
methods can make something out of nothing, though. I've tried!

I'm curious about the variations I see when replaying a file multiple times
with the same settings. If copy is marginal, it never produces the same
results twice.

The Jason-format file system is very nice, and quite speedy.

John Andrews, W1TAG