LF: Re: Oscillator Stabilty for QRSS?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Oscillator Stabilty for QRSS?
From: "Dave Brown" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:33:43 +1200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Steve
I suggest you take a look at the following URL- it is VERY inexpensive and I
believe will do everything that you could possibly want.

http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/

Go down a couple of layers on Murray's web page through 'micrprocessor
projects' then the 'synthesised 1 watt LF exciter' to get to the relevant
info.

73
Dave
ZL3FJ