Re: LF: Amtor FEC on LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Amtor FEC on LF
From: "David Willmore" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:20:43 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Is WOLF going to operate as a Windows program this year???

If someone would like to create a windows interface for it,
sure.  I have no plans to do so, but I do plan on making
the WOLF code into a nice library that would make such an
endeavor practical.

I'm afraind that I don't do windows. ;)  The best I can offer
is to install the cygwin environment on a box and make a
command line version for win32.  My primary target for a GUI
is Linux (Unix/X11).

Cheers,
David