LF: Re: LF Roundtable

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: LF Roundtable
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 14:09:57 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

It was nice to see everyone at the LF round table, and thanks to all the presenters and CARC for an interesting day out. I'm sure the conversation would still be going on if we did not have to go home at some time!

Re - computer required for Spectran, I found my old P133/16Mb had problems trying to run Spectran, but various machines around 300MHz seemed to be perfectly OK. The display on the slower computer had a peculiar "blinking" effect, and attempting to save the waterfall to files produced some rather odd-looking results.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU