LF: Re: off topic/Jason

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: off topic/Jason
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:04:45 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
jannsen wrote:

up to now I have`nt read such a nice vivid explanation in form of an
"analogat" (new latin language of philosophers).

Hi Uwe,
 analogat : the "primum analogatum". I see that you are a philosopher..
myself I am a physicist. We belong to two categories that have many
points in common... and as many to argue about... :-)

do you have a similar illustration naming it "Jason" ? I do know the
Jason myth but can`t imagine any connection with your progr.

No, sorry.. the connection is that Jason is based on the technology
of Argo... the ship and its coxswain... not another fancy analogat...:-)

73  Alberto  I2PHD