RE: LF: LPT/Parallel port setup for transmitting???

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: LPT/Parallel port setup for transmitting???
From: "WE0H" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 06:09:02 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Rik,
I switched to the serial port and of course rewired the connector and
changed the interface to a PNP transistor. All is fine and well now. It has
been running all weekend without any trouble. There is a minor bug in your
QRS3.17 in Windows 3.11, but I'll report about that later today for you.
73's,
Mike>WE0H
http://www.we0h.us/lf.html