LF: Re: Loran

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Loran
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:38:11 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I received a phone call this afternoon, regarding LF components, from Derek,
G3GRO. During the discussion he mentioned that while setting up the sensing
loop for MB7LF that Loran seemed a bit muted.
I don't have my transmitting antenna up at the moment but I do have the 2m
square loop. I checked the band and found no trace of Loran in the band even
the loop was aimed at Lessay. The Loran signal is loud on 100kHz. So it is
on reduced power for maintenance or it has been cleaned up!
QRN is at S9 at the moment.

Regards,
Peter, G3LDO

e-mail <[email protected]>