Fwd: LF: Dick PA0SE, Hell machine photo

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: Fwd: LF: Dick PA0SE, Hell machine photo
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:59:45 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>

X-From_: [email protected] Tue Jun 25 11:39:14 2002
From: "Greenman Family" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>,
        <[email protected]>,
        "Hell Reflector" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Dick PA0SE, Hell machine photo
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:10:57 +1200
Sender:  <[email protected]>

Hell Raisers and Lowfers,

Dick PA0SE did a great job over the weekend with his 1944 Hell machine, and
I have seen numerous screen shots, plus many folk made sure that I saw the
messages that Dick posted.

The one thing he forgot to mention, and I am sure it will be of interest to
you all, is that there's a very nice photo of the very same machine, taken
by Dick, at:

http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/FUZZY/History/feldhell.html

73,

Murray ZL1BPU

P.S. - If you are on the rsgb_lf_group, and don't see this message there,
please repost it!