LF: Picture of Hellschreiber

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Picture of Hellschreiber
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:40:46 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
To All from PA0SE

Several amateurs have requested the picture of my Hellschreiber. I will send it to them by direct e-mail.

But I am pleased that Dave, G3YXM, has advised me that he has put the picture on his web site:
http://www.wireless.org.uk/. You find it on the opening page. Click on the red coloured part and you see the picture, together with screen shots of the signal of DF0WD and PA0SE.

When you want to read more about the history of the Hellschreiber I recommend visiting the web site of Murray Greenman, ZL1BPU: http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/FUZZY/History....  you find there everything there is to know about the system. Look under Feld-Hell in the index.

73, Dick, PA0SE