Re: LF: Decca component

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Decca component
From: "Derek Atter" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 23:09:24 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Mike,

I collected 4 spare IRF250 power Mosfets for the Decca TX from the Crawley
Club at the meeting last night and will stick them in the post to you
soonest. I was unable however to find among the remaining bits and pieces
one of the protective MOV devices but similar ones are available from RS or
Farnell distributors

                                       73,  de  Derek Atter,  G3GRO