RE: LF: Phase meter for propagation experiment

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Phase meter for propagation experiment
From: "Andy talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:01:00 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Does ZDF still make use of TV sync to distribute standard time and frequency in Germany ? This signal received from Astra could be relied on as being highly accurate when this was the case and several microwave operators built TV locked local oscillators for 10s of Hz accuracy at 24 GHz plus.

Not sure if the Doppler shift due to orbital wobble will affect the modulation in the same way it does carrier frequency. Are there any physicists out there who can confirm this ?

Andy  G4JNT