RE: LF: LF activity today.

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: LF activity today.
From: "Claudio" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 19:02:36 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello!

On 07-Apr-02 Giulio Scaroni wrote:

In band today was the following station:
IK5ZPV cw 136.5 Valerio
IK2PII 137.7 Claudio
IK4JSJ 137.7 Florio

I had a nice QSO in QRSS with IK4JSJ, about 250 km. It was transmitting with
only 3 watt power, very QRP for LF. No signals from north, I think thah my QTH
is too near the Alps, may be that long waves don't like walk over high
mountains.

Also nice QSO with I5TGC in QRSS/Hell mode.

Nice to receive DF6NM and DF0WD in Hell, very clear around 11.30 z 137.7 khz
( i prefer the small letters of DF6NM than the bigger used from DF0WD), and
also I5TGC Cesare this afternoon in Hell at 137.7 khz.
This morning i have called DN1VLF at 137.7 without answer, his signal was an
MMM when was cqing.

73 de Claudio, IK2PII

Claudio Pozzi       http://www.qsl.net/ik2pii       happy Linux user
E-Mail: Claudio <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Date: 29-Apr-02   Time: 18:58:41
This message was sent by XFMail