Re: LF: Rik's info on antennas

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Rik's info on antennas
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:23:01
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Dick & LF-group,

Thanks for the 'flowers'.
But what you see on my LF antenna pages reflects the work of many, my
contribution is mainly to put things together and make it available on the
web.

In the near future I indent to add a chapter on small loop antennas (for
transmitting), but in contradiction to small verticals there seems little
information available on that subject. Over the past weeks I have received
a lot of usefull information about the radiation resistance and inductance
of small loops, but any other information is still most welcome (either
direct or via reflector).

73, Rik ON7YD