Re: LF: Jason test

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Jason test
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:48:10 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Alberto di Bene wrote:

Dave Pick wrote:

> [...]More tests if anyone wants them.

Hello Dave,

  thanks for your offer. I am sure that, if this evening you will
transmit on the same frequency and time of yesterday evening,
I won't be the only one trying to receive you, testing also the
low speed version just uploaded.  TNX.

73  Alberto  I2PHD

Hello Alberto
Will look for your Jason transmission. Have seen G3YXM with a big signal
on 137.52 khz.
Will try and decode both signals when I hear them again. Expect you are
using a similar freq.
With some modifications to Jason it looks promising, and would like to
compare it to QRS under poor propogation conditions.
I suppose one advantage is the direct print out of data but am surprised
no one developed a software package to print out the machine generated
QRS. Morse readers have been about for some time for normal cw,
especially auto generated cw.
73 and GL de Mal/G3KEV