Re: LF: Jason test

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Jason test
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:02:58 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
gii3kev wrote:

Hello Alberto
Will look for your Jason transmission. Have seen G3YXM with a big signal
on 137.52 khz.
Will try and decode both signals when I hear them again. Expect you are
using a similar freq.

Mal,
  there has been a misunderstanding, I am afraid.
I cannot transmit on the 136 kHz as I don't have a Tx, yet.
I was just referring to me listening for Dave's transmission.

Glad that you received Dave, maybe you can try now for Geri, already
set up, or, heaven forbids, for Dexter W4DEX, whose 1 W Jason beacon
has been copied twice in Maryland, 500+ km away.

73  Alberto  I2PHD