LF: Re: Digital Sine Generators

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Digital Sine Generators
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:06:32 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Klaus von der Heide wrote:

Hello and thanks for the replies!

As a lecturer, I never present all that can be said, and when
posting the idea of a DDS basing on the Chinese Remainder Theorem,
I hoped to get response.  And it was my feeling, Alberto will ask,
how to get the phase increment. He did it, and Zim contributed the
example and a very useful link.  Thanks! That is encouragement
to set my priorities new.
[...]

Klaus,
     thanks for the explanations. Waiting for your promised post,
as I happen to have Matlab 5.0, I would like to receive your
interactive course on the subject. And please enclose also the Matlab
routine to solve the diophantine equation (shades of Fermat, I do
hope it won't require an homomorphism with the modular forms...:-)
to find the base step generators for the sin/cos tables.

Thanks
73  Alberto  I2PHD