LF: Small Components (No longer Radiated Pow er)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Small Components (No longer Radiated Pow er)
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:42:20 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
NO NO NO !
I don't wear glasses, but tried these for IC work.  They were great for
magnifying, but the convergence was wrong and as soon as I took them off I
was cross eyed and could barely see for some minutes afterwards.  That was
quite alarming, and the glasses immediately went in the rubbish bin.  A
headband magnifier, eg RS Components  3x does a better job of maintaining a
flat plane and better stereoscopic vision and does not give the same after
effects.

This message is still being responded to with the Radiated Power subject
line :-(

Andy  G4JNT