LF: Re: Small Components (No longer Radiated Pow er)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Small Components (No longer Radiated Pow er)
From: "John Rabson" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:56:17 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
May I contribute to the discussion?

If you don't normally wear glasses, but are considering using them for IC
work, I suggest you consult an optician for advice on the most appropriate
form of vision enhancement.

I start from the opposite extreme to Andrew Talbot. I have to wear glasses
pretty well all the time as I have severe astigmatism. I also have an
alternating divergent squint which means that I do not in practice have
stereoscopic vision. Also my hands are not entirely steady.

Nevertheless, I have successfully assembled the GQRP surface mount kit using
my reading glasses (carefully cleaned) and an illuminated magnifier on an
Anglepoise-type mount.

73 de
John Rabson G3PAI