LF: Re: Please give us some signals

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Please give us some signals
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:24:53 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
[email protected] wrote:

As we all desperately seeking for the ultimate miracle antenna, couldn't you
convince the EH guy to offer his wonder thing for a bargain price to the LF
community ?

Hi Wolf and the group,
 I asked those guys what their computations would give for an EH antenna for 137
kHz...
The answer was that the diameter would have to be a bit less than one meter,
but the
length around 17 meters .... this for a computed (by them) efficiency of
greater than
90 %...
I imagine what my neighbours would think of me should I erect such a monster in
my backyard... so, even if the EH antenna were a serious thing, that would not
be
a viable solution for many.

73  Alberto  I2PHD