RE: LF: Re: Please give us some signals

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Re: Please give us some signals
From: "Claudio" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:30:52 +0100 (CET)
Sender: <[email protected]>
HI Wolf, I extimated that an EH antenna for 136 kHz may have about 5 meters of
diameter, if this giant tank irradiate RF in the space is another question.

73 de Claudio, IK2PII

On 28-Jan-02 [email protected] wrote:
Hello Alberto,

Thanks for the report about the hamfest near Milano.
As we all desperately seeking for the ultimate miracle antenna, couldn't you convince the EH guy to offer his wonder thing for a bargain price to the LF community ? I'd prefer the 2-meter long broomstick covering 135..138 kHz with no need to retune, efficiency >= 90%, poynting vector built into a plexiglass tube at the bottom, and a flux compensator at the top. Any offers welcome....

Apart from that: The QRM here was also quite heavy here in northern DL, but good enough for a Jason QSO with Dave G3YXM. Now we are looking forward for an opportunity to demonstrate Jason's capabilities for real weak signal work ! Perhaps with an EH antenna fed with a few microwatts from the TX mixer ? ;-)

73 Wolf  DL4YHF.

Claudio Pozzi       http://www.qsl.net/ik2pii       happy Linux user
E-Mail: Claudio <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Date: 28-Jan-02   Time: 20:28:15
This message was sent by XFMail