LF: Luxembourg effect - from RSGB_LF, 1998

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Luxembourg effect - from RSGB_LF, 1998
From: "Marco Bruno" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:08:51 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,

I retrieved some messages by Peter Bobek, Andre' Kesteloot,
Peter Martinez, Johan Bodin, and Dave G3YMC from August-
September 1998 talking about the Luxembourg effect. Then I
zipped them to shorten the message. I counted about  120
messages in my archive of RSGB_LF_GROUP containing
"Luxembourg". Probably not all the current subscribers to this
list were there three years ago, so I hope this may be useful.

[to read the discussions dating back to 1998 about spurious
signals and Loran-C lines was quite interesting. If someone
wants the full collection of RSGB_LF from Aug, 1998 please
let me know !]

73 - Marco IK1ODO