LF: Re: ZL6QH 137.79 KHz as seen in North Carolina

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: ZL6QH 137.79 KHz as seen in North Carolina
From: "Stewart Nelson" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 16:14:51 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Dexter,

Congratulations on receiving ZL6QH!  I didn't realize that they
were sending so fast.  Is this a record for this speed?

73,

Stewart

http://www.qsl.net/w4dex/ZL6QHa1Dec01.jpg

Looks like .4 Hz DFCW to me.  Time on Argo is EST (-5 UTC).  I
calibrated for 0 Hz on Argo scale to represent 137.790 kHz when I set up
about 0400 UTC.  I just checked calibration at 1300 UTC and found the
calibration to be off by .09 Hz.  Looks like the captured DFCW signal
shows close to .1 Hz high. Dexter, W4DEX
electrolux