Re: LF: ZL6QH 137.79 KHz as seen in North Carolina

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ZL6QH 137.79 KHz as seen in North Carolina
From: "Dexter McIntyre W4DEX" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 10:52:13 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
I have uploaded two more screen shots from last night if anyone would
like to analyze the times of reception.
http://www.qsl.net/w4dex/ZL6QHb1Dec01.jpg

http://www.qsl.net/w4dex/ZL6QHc1Dec01.jpg

If I counted correctly the best signal was around 0930 UTC  (Argo time
is UTC -5).

Dexter McIntyre W4DEX wrote:

http://www.qsl.net/w4dex/ZL6QHa1Dec01.jpg

Looks like .4 Hz DFCW to me.  Time on Argo is EST (-5 UTC).  I
calibrated for 0 Hz on Argo scale to represent 137.790 kHz when I set up
about 0400 UTC.  I just checked calibration at 1300 UTC and found the
calibration to be off by .09 Hz.  Looks like the captured DFCW signal
shows close to .1 Hz high.

Dexter, W4DEX

electrolux