Re: LF: 73 kHz Beacon

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 73 kHz Beacon
From: "John Currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 12:47:47 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
hi Laurie I'll be looking 2130 73 de John VE1ZJ

Laurie Mayhead wrote:

First ,belated congratulations to Dex for his reception of ZL6QH
what an achievement!
Thanks to Ko for the pics and measurments,and Jim for the F/S calculations,
although lower than I thought we are all quite close
so no reason why we should not all get across the pond.
I will transmit again tonight using DFCW with Riks latest mod which drops
the space when there is a freq. shift. It looks very good here and saves a
bit of time!
Start at 21:30  freq 72,401.2/3 Hz. DFCW120      73s Laurie