LF: Re: 7 Dec early report

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 7 Dec early report
From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 08:50:02 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Laurie, Peter, et al:

As earlier reported, I had some partial copy on Laurie between 0130 and
0230 -- the G and the C were pretty well obliterated, but the rest of the
call was there. The signal then faded, with some pieces resurfacing around
0600.

I cannot confirm having seen Peter -- I got faked out by a Loran line that
is just below his frequency. It tends to be choppy in my evening hours.

I have left the equipment running today, so if anyone wants to try it
tonight, you can start as early as you wish. The Grand Architect of the
Universe is letting me stay home tonight, for a change.

John Andrews, W1TAG