LF: Re: spectrum 136kHz I2PHD/dj8wx

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: spectrum 136kHz I2PHD/dj8wx
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 16:24:42 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
jannsen wrote:

[...]
Hi Alberto,
vy diff specras around 136kHz at ur QTH and mine. see enclosured Spectran shots.
took a part out of ur pic named "at136kHz". sri for disfiguring it.
[...]

Hi Uwe,
 yes, our spectra are quite different. And they seem also to differ from what Ko
has captured and sent to me. The only common factor is that at 136kHz there
seems to be a sort of clustering of spectral lines, albeit different from
location
to location. I can only say that the spectrum at my location is time-invariant,
sort of.
I have always seen those lines, night and day, winter and summer, with no signs
of modulation. Go figure...

73  Alberto  I2PHD