LF: spectrum 136kHz I2PHD/dj8wx

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: spectrum 136kHz I2PHD/dj8wx
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 10:29:01 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Alberto di Bene schrieb:
Looking at the spectrum around 136 kHz, I noticed that in addition
to the three stronger carriers already mentioned, there are also
some more of weaker intensity.

I captured the spectrum from 135995 to 136007 at 21 mHz resolution,
at my QTH (Northern Italy), with an untuned 40m wire sloper,
this evening  November 2nd, 23:12 local time (UTC + 1)
You can see it here :  http://www.qsl.net/i2phd/at136khz.jpg

73  Alberto  I2PHD

Hi Alberto,
vy diff specras around 136kHz at ur QTH and mine. see enclosured Spectran shots.
took a part out of ur pic named "at136kHz". sri for disfiguring it.

regards
Uwe/dj8wx

GIF image