LF: Re: EU windows of time for ZL dark paths

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: EU windows of time for ZL dark paths
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:41:20 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
ZL2CA wrote (in a mail dated Dec 1 2001!):
ZL6QH is intending to transmit for all hours of ZL darkness, using 137.7898 kHz
with a list of proposed times.

If top band is anything to go by, the tests should be continued for at least an
hour
after EU local sunrise, and similarly an hour before local sunset.  Band
conditions
usually peak well after local dawn. I remember early October to be the best
time for
the G-ZL path, which is when I worked ZL3GQ many years ago around my local
dawn, but
openings were a few minutes only.

Assuming this exercise is on QRSS, I shall not be participating myself.

73s Dave G3YMC
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.dsergeant.btinternet.co.uk