LF: ZL6QH tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: ZL6QH tests
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 09:14:25 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Bob:

I have been digging into my programs here and I show your grayline starting
about 0720 utc on December 1st.

Is it possible for you to start transmitting at 07 utc, or even a bit
earlier Please.

I have also arranged for my friends with their mobile clocks to go by here
late on the 30th so I will be freshly calibrated in frequency for the tests
on the 1st.

I have also installed Internet service here in the remote site so I will
have real time monitoring as well as Internet if there is any interest in
that.  I will have the usual telephone lines, if you want the number for a
voice line in here let me know, it will be different than for the TA tests
last year.

Larry
VA3LK