LF: ZL6QH tests, Gray Line

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: ZL6QH tests, Gray Line
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:45:41 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Bob:

Yes, I likely can have a signal on air by 0700 UTC.  It is well before
local
sunset at ZL6QH, however, I'll take any DX that comes ...

and my setup here shows that you enter gray line at 0710 utc tonight, three
minutes later on Friday.  If we have a peak at grayline onset, which I often
see here on DCF39, then maybe we have a chance of seeing you.  The best
thing is I often see what I would like to call "two carriers" from DCF39,
about .05 Hz or less apart, the lower one eventually fades down and the
upper one gets stronger.  When I see both signals simultaneously I know I
will have a good evening of DCF39 signals when I only see the upper one I
will have an average evening.

I retuned everything here today, so hope you have a chance to hear me as
well.

Larry
VA3LK