LF: Re: MB7LF Remote LF relay from 136kHz Operational

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: MB7LF Remote LF relay from 136kHz Operational
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 18:08:01 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Derek Atter wrote:

>From G3GRO/G3YSX

Initial tests have begun to relay the whole of the 136kHz band from a remote
receiving site located at IO91VC as an experiment. The relayed output will
be initially on 144.9876Mhz USB. See the attachment for more details.
[...]

I see from the attachment that there are also plans for relaying the 136kHz band
on 10 and 6 meters. Please announce on this reflector when those QRGs
will become operative. I have no chances to receive from my QTH the 2-meter
transmitter...

73  Alberto  I2PHD