LF: Re: TV QRM.

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: TV QRM.
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 16:21:21 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
From Dave G3YMC

At the suggestion of Tom G3OLB I have now set up a page on my website at
http://www.dsergeant.btinternet.co.uk/tvqrm.htm for discussion on the topic of
136
radiation from TVs and a place to start a database of the performance of sets.
It is
also linked from my 136kHz main page (../136.htm).

You will appreciate that this is an initial stab at this idea and will probably
change dramatically as it unfolds.  Please send me any contributions for
inclusion to
me - although I have suggested it should be for UK models primarily, it would
seem
appropriate for any overseas reflector users to input data as well.

73s Dave G3YMC
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.dsergeant.btinternet.co.uk