LF: Re: RE: Re: TV QRM.

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Re: TV QRM.
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:36:48 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Mike Probert wrote:
Today I purchased & installed a new Panasonic  TX-25 CK1  TV  receiver
to replace an older one of same make.

Well I also seem to be having problems of this sort.  It seems my next door
neighbour
has just bought a new widescreen set - a Toshiba 32Z17B according to the
cardboard
box outside.  I am now suffering intermittent rasping qrm, with a strong rough
carrier on 140.5kHz and the qrm over several 10s of kHz.  s9 qrm on my loop,
but much
weaker on my vertical.  Unfortunately I have had unresolved problems with tvi
with
this neighbour in the past, and I can hardly tell him to send his new TV back!!

It looks as if this problem will only get worse.

73s Dave G3YMC
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.dsergeant.btinternet.co.uk