Re: LF: ZL DX testing 22 September

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ZL DX testing 22 September
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 19:39:07 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Bob and Group,

Having listened to the band between 160 and 190KHz this evening
at around 1900 utc I confirm AM stations audible on 162 French
speaking, 171 Arabic? and 183 French speaking from this location.
Spectrogram shows the overlap region 166 to 167+ as maybe possible
also from below 176 to 178.  172 does not seem too bad in spite of
the carrier on 171.  Hope to listen again tomorrow morning.

73, Brian