Re: LF: 136 dead band.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136 dead band.
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:20:36 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello All,

It is an extremely brave man who goes near an aerial at all for the last few
days at this location.  Self preservation dictates gardening or potato digging
but sitting in a parked car would probably be safer.

On a different subject has anyone any experience of the RA1792 jumping
randomly from the setting it has been left on.  Mine does this sometimes
three or four times a day and can then sit quite happily for a week.  The
power
supplies seem to be correct and clean and the self test runs to completion
without fault.  Suggestions very gratefully received.

73, Brian