Re: LF: Re: Re: Wolf Tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: Wolf Tests
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 19:33:10 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Brian:

I normally make a wide band spectrogram of the band and have automated it,
thanks to Wolf DL4YHF, so that it is now running 24hrs.  I am hoping to
put the overnight picture on my web pages again.  The latest shows SXV,
Laurie G3AQC and DCF39.  There is a very strong carrier on 136 and a not
so strong carrier on 136.5KHz, no CFH and a mass of lines between 137
and 139KHz some of which I assume to be Loran.  And of course noise,
some of which switches on with the street lights.

What do you think?

I think this is a good idea, I would like to watch when the pictures are
available.  I suspect the signal you see is on 136.6, which is very loud
here at times, never any mondulation however.

Let me know when you can put them up on the Web.

Larry
VA3LK