LF: Wolf Tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Wolf Tests
From: "Ko Versteeg" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:19:11 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 4/29/01 8:49:00, you wrote:
Timed record: Thanks to all those who offered suggestions. In the end I
found that Cool Edit which I use for recording has its own built in timer!!
It is a bit strange as it appears to have its own arbitrary system of
measuring time, but it does work.
73

Mike, G3XDV

Hi Mike and group..
As a slow learner i am allways behind whatever is going on
must be my age, but almost managed the Wolf receive side here aswell.
Also using CE2K Pro for recording and Wolf 0.53..

Now what bothers me is that after 10 minutes of recording
i only get 10 lines of data, is this how it's supposed to work?

73 de Ko, NL9222