Re: LF: Wolf Tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Wolf Tests
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:44:57 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
As a slow learner i am allways behind whatever is going on
must be my age, but almost managed the Wolf receive side here aswell.
Also using CE2K Pro for recording and Wolf 0.53..
Now what bothers me is that after 10 minutes of recording
i only get 10 lines of data, is this how it's supposed to work?

Well, we are almost all beginners at WOLF, but the simple answer is 'Yes'. You would be better making a 30-60 minute recording. A very strong signal will give you good results almost immediately, but a weaker one needs a much longer recording.

Good luck.

Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.lf.thersgb.net