Re: LF: Organization: NL9222

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Organization: NL9222
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:06:58 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dexter, Laurie..
Congratulations on making it across ( more than once )
I hope it will be rewarded properly this time..
I inquired once for the litlle i did (1st swl: PA - VA) as just an swl
but never ever got any response to it, not even a denial What a way to
encourage newcomers to 136k, perhaps swl's are more useless on this
band than i thought!
Ko Versteeg, NL9222.

Ko,

I think several people recognised your achievement when for a short while you and Larry held the world one-way distance record.

The Transatlantic page on my web site says:

On the second night, Sat/Sun, conditions deteriorated and static levels were very high. VE1ZZ saw no amateur signals, and he was not positively identified in the UK. However, SWL KO, NL9222, received VA3LK on Sunday evening, creating a new world one-way record.

Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.lf.thersgb.net