Re: LF: Organization: NL9222

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Organization: NL9222
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 05:55:58 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 2/3/01 3:01:55 PM GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

<< I inquired once for the litlle i did (1st swl: PA - VA) as just an swl
but never ever got any response to it, not even a denial
What a way to encourage newcomers to 136k, perhaps
swl's are more useless on this band than i thought!

Ko,

I have reported your reception of VA3LK to the RSGB SWL columnist who was very interested in your achievement. This will be reported in the next edition. I believe this set a new distance record for the band, albeit for a short time. Well done.

Re confirmation. Sorry to say your experiences are not unique, but "a picture speaks a thousand words"......well a callsign anyway.
Vy 73

David  G0MRF