LF: Re: Argo - even better

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Argo - even better
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 13:19:15 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Mike Dennison wrote:

[snip]
One suggestion, can we have more frequency ticks, please. When
in 90s mode the screen is about 1Hz high but the ticks are no better
than 1Hz. Ticks at 0.1Hz would be useful.
[snip]

Mike,
              thanks for your appreciation.
About your request, the frequency scale is implemented using a visual
component I wrote a couple of years ago, modifying an exisiting
'ruler display'.  Argo is written in C++, but that specific component is
in Object Pascal. To do what you ask for, I have to temporarily switch
again my mindset from C to Pascal. This doesn't mean I won't do it,
just don't expect it for tomorrow !

73   Alberto   I2PHD