LF: Re: Re: Argo - even better

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Argo - even better
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:36:14 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Alberto:

Mike Dennison wrote:

> [snip]
> One suggestion, can we have more frequency ticks, please. When
> in 90s mode the screen is about 1Hz high but the ticks are no better
> than 1Hz. Ticks at 0.1Hz would be useful.
> [snip]

Mike,
               thanks for your appreciation.
About your request, the frequency scale is implemented using a visual
component I wrote a couple of years ago, modifying an exisiting
'ruler display'.  Argo is written in C++, but that specific component is
in Object Pascal. To do what you ask for, I have to temporarily switch
again my mindset from C to Pascal. This doesn't mean I won't do it,
just don't expect it for tomorrow !

Alberto, in my self interest I would prefer you also don't go out and play
in the traffic either.  A left handed way of saying a very LOUD THANK YOU
for your efforts.  Wonderful

Larry
VA3LK