Re: LF: Re: CW-Keying via Soundcard or PC speaker

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: CW-Keying via Soundcard or PC speaker
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 10:43:56
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi David,

as far as I know 90% of all 136kHz transmitters used in Europe are straight
CW transmitters with no possibility to modulate SSB. So the most easy (and
efficient) way to get QRSS is just keying the TX, for DFCW you can FSK the
oscillator.
But I intend to make the QRS software as versatile as possible (within
reasonable limits) so the next version will probably have soundcard output
facilities, but with the option to disable this part in case you encounter
conflicts with other software using the soundcard.

73, Rik  ON7YD