Re: LF: Re: CW-Keying via Soundcard or PC speaker

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: CW-Keying via Soundcard or PC speaker
From: "David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 17:48:40 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
hello again RIK...

you may not have seen a previous note to yourself concerning my reasoning
for soundcard output on vfsk/dfcw/qrss.

as i am in the USA, i don't have an LF allocation, but i surely could use
them on 80m and 160m for lowpower comms and beacons.  i have poor antennas
for these bands, so need all the help i can get.  i intend to use ssb and
keep the power output way down to protect the tx. i believe i could run 1 to
2 watts all day long on my setup.

so this is my reasoning to request soundcard outputs.

thank you for the consideration.

david