LF: lf transatlantic exchange of information

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: lf transatlantic exchange of information
From: "John Currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 23:46:28 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All,   An exchange of information has taken place across the
atlantic.  I acted as Jack VE1ZZ's receiving station,  Just like CFH
transmits from one sight but receives from another. Peter, G3ldo and
Jack VE1ZZ       had a QSO, sort of !

     Jack transmitted on 136.5 kHz
     Peter heard Jack and he called VE1ZZ signed G3LDO and sent Jack a
"M"
           signal report
     I heard Peter and communicated the report and call identification
information via
            link on 3530 kHz to Jack  .   I also gave Jack a signal
report to
            communicate to Peter.  Jack sent Peter RRR  and  "O".   We
started
            2105.  By now condx were improved.
     Peter  sent R   and Jack sent R
         Jack  always transmitted to Peter on 136.5  kHz with 3 second
dots.
         Peter always answered  on 135.921 kHz with 10 second dots.
     The contavt ended at 2237Z

           Congratulations to Peter and Jack
    Screen shots will follow
           73 de John VE1ZJ