LF: VE1ZZ/VE1ZJ

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: VE1ZZ/VE1ZJ
From: "Peter Dodd" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 23:59:20 GMT
Sender: <[email protected]>
I have just had an interesting QRSS QSO with Jack, VE1ZZ. My transmit frequency was 135.920 and Jack was on 136.501. I used 10s dots, John 3s dots.

My QRSS signal was received by John, VE1ZJ and relayed via 80m to VE1ZZ.

VE1ZZ was first received at 2200 and although quite strong was only R 'M'.

I sent this report to VE1ZZ and with no noticeable delay got an acknowledgement.

By this time the signals had increased to R 'O' and this was sent with the final acknowledgement.

My special thanks go to John for making the QSO possible.

I will send .jpgs to Dave Pick as soon as I have them together.

--
Regards, Peter, G3LDO

<[email protected]>