LF: transatlantic qso

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: transatlantic qso
From: "John Currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:36:36 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,    I am writing this email with great trepidation.  Firstly what
I am about to write  could be to my benefit because I have been involved
with a previous claim for a transatlantic exchange of information.  I
must,  however,  say what I firmly believe.   As stated in a previous
email Earth Moon Earth (EME) operators , the inventors of the TMO system
of weak signal reports along with other weak,  or itermittent,   signal
operators  such as meteor scatter operators have all called for an
exchange of COMPLETE calls plus a signal report as the minimum
requirement for a QSO.
         They have also never to my knowledge looked at 8 or ten days
of data to pile up enough dots and dashes to constitute a QSO .
          I feel the  most that cas be ascribed to the  marathon effort
is four or five
25 per cent completed QSOs.
          73 de John VE1ZJ